1 large zucchini or 2 small zucchini
5 Tbs flour (wheat / oat / almond)
A pinch of baking powder
Salt and pepper, to taste
½ tsp ground turmeric
4 tbs water
Water, to add
- Grate the zucchini.
- Mix all ingredients together until a batter is formed. Add water if the batter does not spoon easily.
- Warm up a frying pan on medium heat.
- Add a dollop of coconut oil to the pan.
- Add a large spoonful of batter to the pan and spread into a thin layer.
- Brown on bothsides.
- Serve with vegan mayonnaise, basil pesto or some fiery jalapeno relishif desired.
You can use Orgran egg replacer powder in place of baking powder to keep the recipe gluten-free.
Recipe by Mireesha Narsai – Miss Earth South Africa 2016 3rd runner up: Fire
#MeatFreeMonday #MeatFree #PlantBasedPrincess #FoodSecurity #HealthyLiving #Vegeterian